Search This Blog

FROM THE MULTI-POLAR MIND OF A RECOVERING EX-USER

not poetry, not purposeful, not pretending









...

Saturday 29 January 2011

Rush

You woke me quick, now life's outstanding
Everything I see's astounding
Hearts keeps pounding, mind's exciting
All my inner selves ceased fighting
Eardrums pop, silence is rapture
Demons of the dark stopped biting
Move so fast, my words must capture
This, so scrawl them as I'm pacing
Chase them round as they keep racing
Infinity-eternity is facing
Me - space-time's gone boundless
Don't stop now the air is soundless
Bodies melting, bursting, falling
Mind is flux and nothing's stalling
Coming down - it sucks - appalling!
Start again, the dream-man's calling...

1 comment:

  1. Needleless to say, you inject your words with the thrill of the chemical moment

    ReplyDelete