Search This Blog

FROM THE MULTI-POLAR MIND OF A RECOVERING EX-USER

not poetry, not purposeful, not pretending









...

Thursday 9 September 2010

Nought

This verse contains no message
'Cause I’ve nothing left to say -
I only wrote these words down
In the hope they’d go away.

But since you’ve made it to this point
I’ll leave you food for thought:
Is it the lesson learned that counts
Or what you’ve not been taught?

For those who can’t catch on to this
Are well and truly caught -
The hook, the line, the sinker,
They all add up to: NOUGHT.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Heftman,

    Drop me your mail address and I will explain certain things outside of the public domain.

    Many commentors on my blog have gone the way of the shit they spout. I don't mind well wishers, but people who have got clean, found God, sucked his cock and then try and urge me to do the same, I cannot stomach and tell them.

    I also cannot bear people telling me I'm not happy. I am happy, i wouldn't say it otherwise. They get flushed as well.

    I don't hate human beings, I just don't trust them. In 35 years I have one friend. I'm not anti-social, as you can probably tell, but very loyal and most people just want a grain of smack, to fix you up with a dirty needle and kill you on the sly. I've no respect for human beings like that... and they're mostly all like that. But there are a few really great people I've met through Memoires who have helped me tremendously. So the whole world isn't rotten just yet...

    Myheroinhead@gmail.com

    send us a blank mail or something...

    All my thoughts, Shane. x

    ReplyDelete