Search This Blog

FROM THE MULTI-POLAR MIND OF A RECOVERING EX-USER

not poetry, not purposeful, not pretending









...

Sunday 5 December 2010

Ego Trip Blues

It's the end of the story at the end of our days
And we're breaking all the laws 'cause we learned it's crime that pays
I can't hear what you're saying but I feel what you've seen
I'll tell you where I'm going if you'll tell me where you've been.

Take a tip from the tipping point: do not tell the truth
Forget your friends and family, they are totally without ruth
Make a fist with your hand and punch the poisonous air with pride
You know now no-one's worth it because no-one's on your side.

2 comments:

  1. Is right. World's sinking, rulers stinking, savour what's left and get prepared. Towel-heads are not the enemy, check the 'suits and ties' with the scheming eyes, those men with the smiles whose words steal with lies

    ReplyDelete
  2. look even closer to home...

    ReplyDelete